Collector Car Auction - Online Bidding Only by Pearce & Associates & BidWinCruise.com.
Online bidding will end on Friday, April 3rd @ 7:00pm.
Incredible 1939 Dodge Pickup, all original with just 2 owners and 48,000 actual miles. A true gem with no rust! This truck has been stored inside a barn for years. Most of the paint is original to the truck. Original drive train, interior, bed, wheels/caps. The truck has not been started but we believe it will run with minimal effort. Not many left like this one!
1929 Ford Model A Roadster Pickup - Built Flathead with EXTREMELY RARE ARDUN heads. Folks, a set of original Ardun heads are extremely rare and can sell for as much as $35,000, just of the heads. Some factory's are reproducing these heads but they sell for $20,000. This is one of the coolest street rods anywhere in the country! All steel Brookville Roadster Body & Chassis, Paul Adkins custom leather interior. Paul is one of the top interior guys in the nation and his interiors are $20,000 and up. Built flathead by Mark Burdette with original Ardun Heads, custom convertible top. Incredible!
1931 Ford Model A 2 Door Sedan - Street Rod Project! Due to health issues, the owner/builder can't complete the project. This is an original, all steel body with new fiberglass running boards. The car is 85% to 90% complete! The body and paint are completed, has a rebuilt small block chevy and automatic transmission, drop axle front end, new wheels and tires and tons of new parts. With minimal expense you can finish this sweet model A and have it ready to drive and show. This car is owned and has been built from the ground up by a well known collector car builder and engine builder. A fantastic car with a mild chop!
BUYERS: Alabama is a non title state on vehicles older than 35 years. You will receive a Alabama Bill of Sale only. A 10% buyers premium will be added to the winning bid to determine the final sales price. All vehicles are sold as is, where is without warranty. Payment by Cash, Certified Funds or Bank Wire transfer. Payment must be made within 4 days of the end of the auction. We will help coordinate shipping with your shipping company and we will be happy to hold the vehicle for an extended period of time while the virus situation settles.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
There will be a 10% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
Sales tax collected unless you provide Pearce with a copy of your tax resale certificate.
Vehicle Titles: Pearce & Associates is a licensed Alabama Automobile Dealer and Designated Agent. Any vehicle purchased will require that Pearce & Associates prepare the title work for the purchaser. A fee of $65 per vehicle will be added to the final bid price for title work by the auction company. The only exemption is non Alabama residents which require an Alabama drive out form to be executed by the purchaser and licensed Alabama Automobile Dealers. Pearce & Associates shall require a copy of the buyers dealer license.
Pearce & Associates shall handle titlework and provide a copy to the purchaser within 14 business days of payment. Dealer titles and out of state buyers shall be mailed (certified) the actual title within 14 business days from final payment.
The State of Alabama does not require titles on vehicles older than 35 years. Unless otherwise stated in the individual vehicle description, you will receive an Alabama Bill of Sale only on vehicles sold in this auction.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pickup my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.