Plastar & Ruian Hongqi Plastic & Packingb Machinery Co. LTD
2017.5 Model Machines
Only 20 Days of Production on Machines!
Location: 1630 Coining Drive Toledo, OH. 43612
Online Only Auction
Bidding Ends Monday April 2nd 2018 @ 5:00 PM*
*Subject to bidding extensions
USA Bags Auction
Absolute Online Auction Ends Monday April 2nd Complete sellout of like new 2017 model Ruian Hongqi Plastic & Packingb Machinery Co. LTD. bag making machines and raw plastic materials of USA Bags Inc. in Toledo OH. All machines have only 20 days of production!!
Plastar 600 Film Blowing Machine with dual Plastauto blowers. Seimens drive motors.
FB-E-600 HD/LDPE Film Blowing Machine
DZB-600 Computer Vest & Flat Rolling Bag Making Machine (two Layer)
GDR- 500x2 Automatic High Speed Bag Making Machine
YT-2500 Two Color Flexonograph Printing Machine SS Mixer with Heater
BX-12T Hydraulic Press Rock-Arm
Waste Plastics Recycling Machine w/vacuum and export.
New Air compressor w/2 additional air tanks.
225 KVA drive transformer w/8 circuit beam and conduit pipe.
21 Ton Master Batch Filler PE
7 Skids HDPE Mass Polymer
1,000 # Black Color
1,000 # White color
3 Skids (240,000) plastic vest and Thank you bags ready for shipping.
1500+/- 12.5"x11.75"x5" shipping boxes
Plastic bag rolls, and plastic residue
Note; All like new and very clean machines! Only 20 days of production or less on all machines. Bid with confidence!
Terms: Full payment with 24 hours of auction closing via WIRE TRANSFER, US FUNDS ONLY. Potential Buyers must independently investigate and confirm any information or assumptions on which any bid is placed. Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates Auctioneers are agents for the sellers. See bidding catalog online for complete terms.
Jason L. Miller CAI
740.541.7475 or firstname.lastname@example.org Seller: Granite Palace/ USA Bags INC.
Please read the terms carefully as they are a legal binding contract between you and auctioneers. Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates Auctioneers.
All disputes will be settled in Guernsey County, OH.
We encourage you to inspect the items in person.
If purchases are not settled within 3 business days of the close of the auction,
it is in default. Upon default the bidder will be black listed on Duncan Miller Company, Pearce &
Associates Auctioneers auctions as well as MarkNet auctions and
will be charged for the merchandise. Defaulted items will be forfeited back to
the owner or Auctioneers.
No refunds will be given.
Please check back and review these terms as every time you use this site you are agreeing to the terms as they are written at that time.
Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates Auctioneers reserves the right to cancel any auction at any time for any reason.
There will be a 15% buyer’s premium added to final bid price.
No Sales tax will be collected on this auction.
Bidding info- When you bid your max the current bid price doesn't automatically go to
your max bid. Someone else has to bid to increase the current price and the
computer will automatically bid up to your max in the increments specified.
This auction has what is called an auto extend feature, meaning the auction will not close until all bidding parties are satisfied. If any bids are placed within the last 5 minutes of the auction, the bid on lot(s) will extend for 5 minutes. The bidding will extend
in 5 minute increments from the time the last bid is placed until there are
no more bids, and the lot sits idle for 5 minutes.
Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates Auctioneers have put forth every effort to make accurate
description of the items. Printed or verbal statements made by staff are
matters of opinion and are made in good faith. However, all items are sold As
Is Where IS. You are responsible for your own inspection during inspection
No allowance will be made for errors in cataloging, genuineness, defects, or imperfections not noted.
Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates reserve the right to reject any and all bids for any reason.
Bidder responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Bidders agree to keep their username and password confidential as they are responsible for ANY and ALL activity involving their account.
When using the web site you must obey any and all local state and federal laws. Violations will result in termination of web site use privileges. We gather aggregate information from this web site which may include but is not limited to: number of page visitors,
most visited pages, any and all correspondence.
CREDIT CARD POLICY: We will accept credit card payments up to $1,000 but not over. Any purchase over $1,000 must be paid by wire transfer in US funds. Visa, Mastercard and Discover are accepted. We do not accept American Express.
Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates requires that you use a valid credit card in order to set up a bidding account. By registering with your credit card, you, the purchaser agree to the following credit card terms:
1. I, the buyer hereby authorize the auction company (Duncan Miller Company & Pearce & Associates) to charge my credit card that I have set up my bidder account with, for the full amount of my bill, if I do not settle my unpaid account within 3 business days of the auctions ending.
2. I, the buyer, understand the terms of the auction including pickup and payment dates and timelines, and agree that I have placed bids with the intent of abiding by the auctions set terms and conditions.
3. I, the buyer, have been given the opportunity to inspect the items in person and understand the auction company is selling the items in AS IS, WHERE IS, condition.
4. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to authorize the auction company to charge my credit card for my purchases in the event that I do not show up to pick up my items in person and make other payment arrangements. I also agree that the auction company is not responsible for handling, moving or storing the items I have purchased and that I risk the chance of those items being stolen or damaged if left behind.
5. I, the buyer, hereby agrees to not challenge or deny payment to the auction company for purchases made with the credit card that I have placed on file with the auction company. I fully understand the terms and conditions of the auction and hereby agree to this Credit Card Policy or I will not place bids with this auction website.