Pearce & Associates was founded
Pearce has sold millions of dollars in Real & Personal assets including: Building Supplies, Sporting Goods, Guns and gun collections, Farm/Construction/Industrial Equipment, Automobiles, Airplanes, Boats/Yaghts, Motorcycles, Collector Vehicles, Office Supplies, Automotive Shop Equipment, Antiques & Collectibles, Livestock, Collections, Farms, Timberland, Industrial & Commercial Properties, Homes, Lake properties, Development Properties.
Current and Former Pearce clients include: Municipalities/County Government - Cities of Hoover, Pelham, Alabaster, Calera, Columbiana, Harpersville, Wilsonville, Shelby, Montevallo, Jemison, Thorsby & Clanton, Shelby County Sheriff’s Department, Chilton County Sheriff’s Department, Central Alabama Nartics Task Force, Shelby County Board of Education, Chilton County Board of Education, Hoover School Board, Shelby County Highway Department, Ft McClellan Army Military Base & U.S. Bankruptcy Courts. Other clients include numerous banks and lending instituitions, Attorneys, CPA’s, Estate Executors and Private Business owners.
- Missouri Auction School, Graduate Auctioneer
- Alabama Real Estate Cert. Program (Broker)
- CAGA -First American Certified Appraisers Guild
- University of Montevallo, Appraiser: Fine & Decorative Arts and Antiques
- CAI I - Indiana University, Auction Marketing Institute
- CES - Certified Estate Specialist
- AARE -Accredited Auctioneer Real Estate, the highest designation you can recieve in the Real Estate Auction Industry
- Former Kingwood Christian School Board Chairman
Influence in the Auction IndustryPearce & Associates has been a dynamic factor in the evolution of the auction industry in Alabama. Continually demanding excellence, Pearce strives to maintain a vigorous and healthy working relationship with like-minded auctioneers across the country. Pearce & Associates is a member of several professional associations, including the National Auctioneers Association, Alabama Auctioneers Association, and Certified Appraisers Guild of America. Additionally, Chip served on the Alabama State Board of Auctioneers as the representative of the 6th Congressional District for 10 years.
Alabaster, AL 35007